A hunka hunka burning love. That's what this sandwich is. Made famous by The King - Elvis Presley himself, not much is more bizarre but more delicious than the peanut butter, banana, and bacon sandwich. It might sound like an awful confluence of flavors, but it's actually one of the biggest hits ever put out by the guy who brought us "Hound Dog", "All Shook Up", and "Heartbreak Hotel".
- HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- A fresh banana
- White bread
- Cook up some bacon.
- Toast bread.
- While bread is toasting, slice bananas.
- Spread peanut butter on one slice of toasted bread.
- Liberally place bacon strips on the peanut butter.
- Scatter banana slices on top.
- Place the other piece of toasted bread on top, into a sandwich form.
- Cut in half.
- Take photo for instagram.
- Eat while shaking hips.
Be sure to use HomePlate Peanut Butter for your sandwich as it is gluten free, protein rich, low in sugar (keto friendly) and contains no hydrogenated oil or high fructose corn syrup!