When we first tried this recipe, our minds were blown. The coconut oil with the drizzly peanut butter and rich dark chocolate chips is so indescribably good- You'll just have to try it for yourself!😜
Pro Tip: Eat this with chopsticks! Using chopsticks makes it last longer and you won't get your hand messy from the gooey PB and melty chocolate.
- 10 - 12 cups popcorn
- ½ Tbs of liquid coconut oil.
- As much HomePlate PB as your heart desires
- ½ cup Dark Chocolate chocolate chips
- Sea salt
- Pop popcorn in the microwave or open a bag of your favorite popcorn.
- Toss in ½ Tbs of liquid coconut oil.
- Drizzle with as much HomePlate PB as you like! We recommend warming the jar in the microwave for 15 seconds to make it extra-drizzly.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of chocolate chips and a touch of flaky sea salt.
- Try not to eat it all before the previews!