- ¼ cup HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite hot sauce
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Add your ingredients in a blender (hold the cilantro) and blend until smooth and consistent in texture.
- If adding cilantro, add to your blender and pulse for a few seconds or finely chop the cilantro and add to your existing dressing.
- Pour your delicious creamy peanut dressing over your salad!