HomePlate Peanut Butter isn't just for PB&J's and sweet treats! It is amazing in savory dishes like our Thai peanut salad dressing. This dressing pairs perfectly with fresh ingredients for a lighter meal on those hot summer days!
- ¼ cup HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Optional - 1 tablespoon of your favorite hot sauce
- Optional - Crushed red pepper flakes
- Optional - Fresh cilantro leaves
- Whisk together the peanut butter, olive oil sugar and salt.
- Blend in the rice vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, and honey.
- Add the ginger and garlic and blend until it's a smooth texture.
- Add an extra kick by adding in red pepper flakes or your favorite hot sauce.
- Top with cilantro leaves.