A dollop of HomePlate Peanut Butter, sandwiched between two salty crackers and covered in rich white chocolate - what could be better than that? Bring these treats to your next get together and consider doubling the recipe because we guarantee they'll be a hit!
Yields: 16 cookies
- HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- About 2 sleeves of your favorite salty crackers
- 11oz white chocolate or 1 11oz bag white baking chips
- 1 Tbsp. oil (coconut, canola, or vegetable oil are all fine)
- Sprinkles to top
- Add a dollop of peanut butter (about a teaspoon) to a cracker and smooth out before adding the top cracker. Do this until you have about 16 peanut butter sandwiches.
- Place a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet and line up the sandwiches on the cooling rack. This will allow the chocolate to drip onto the baking sheet and save you from a big mess on your counter.
- Melt the entire bag of white chocolate or baking chips in a double boiler. Add the tablespoon of oil to thin the chocolate and stir constantly. Once it is a smooth consistency, pour the chocolate into a heat-safe measuring cup or any heat-safe container with a spout.
- Pour the chocolate over the sandwiches one at a time. If the chocolate is very thick and not spreading well, just get a small spatula or butter knife and spread it a little bit until it falls down the side of the crackers.
- Top with sprinkles before the chocolate has set and enjoy!
Optional: For the peanut butter drizzle:
- Heat up 2 tablespoons of HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter for 30 seconds in the microwave. Dip a fork in the melted peanut butter and drizzle over the chocolate covered crackers.