Perhaps it isn't the first thing that pops in your mind when you think of perfect pairings for a sweet, creamy, all natural peanut butter, but spicy peanut dishes are some of the most popular in the world. Think about peanuts crushed over a plate of pad thai or dipping chicken satay into a tangy peanut sauce. Without getting overly complicated, you can replicate these SouthEast Asian flavors on a piece of toast in your kitchen at home, just get yourself a jar of HomePlate, a bit of sriracha (or another favorite Asian-style hot sauce) and there you go!
- HomePlate Peanut Butter
- Sriracha (or something similar
- A couple pieces of bread (sourdough is best)
- Peanuts (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Toast a slice of bread.
- Spread your favorite variation of HomePlate Peanut Butter on the toasted bread.
- Squeeze a bit of sriracha on top. How spicy do you like it?
- Add a few leaves of fresh cilantro (if you're a fan)
- Sprinkle on a few crushed peanuts on top (because texture)
- Take a photo for the gram and tag @homeplatepb
- Take a bite.
- Realize it's sort of ridiculous that you have never tried this before.
- Take another bite.
Be sure to use HomePlate Peanut Butter for your sandwich as it is gluten free, protein rich, low in sugar (keto friendly!) and contains no hydrogenated oil or high fructose corn syrup! Also it's really, really good.