HomePlate Peanut Butter isn't just for pb&j's and baked goods. It is the perfect ingredient for a delectable peanut sauce that is the delicious mix of spicy and sweet flavors!
This quick and easy peanut sauce can be made with just a few simple ingredients. You will love it so much you will want to make it in bulk for spring rolls, noodles or salad dressings.
- 1/2 cup HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 splash fish sauce
- 1-2 tbsp of your favorite hot sauce pending your desired heat level
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Squeeze of lime
- Water, as needed (~2 tbsp)
- In a small bowl, whisk together all your ingredients.
- Whisk in water, as needed to make a super creamy but dip-able sauce.
- Start dipping and enjoy!
Note- Prepared peanut sauce can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up 1-2 weeks.