Nothing beats a chocolate peanut butter cup. And when we say nothing, we mean nothing..... HomePlate Honey Peanut Butter brings the flavor for this iconic treat!
- ½ cup HomePlate Honey Peanut Butter
- 2 graham crackers
- 12 oz (1 bag) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Crush graham crackers to a fine powder, mix with ½ cup HomePlate Honey Peanut Butter.
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate chips for 30 seconds in microwave, stir, repeat until chocolate is melted and easily spreadable.
- Add layer of chocolate to mini muffin tins (Tip: ensure you spoon the chocolate up a little on the sides on the tin- this helps encase the peanut butter center). Add muffin tin to freezer for ~5 minutes to allow the chocolate to set and harden.
- Add peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate layer (~1 tsp. per peanut butter cup)
- Add final layer of chocolate on top and freeze again for ~5 minutes.
- Take out of freezer, sprinkle with sea salt, and store in fridge for up to a week. Enjoy!!