You can't go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate, especially when you add pumpkin spice! These little treats are super easy and a great way to impress a crowd. This recipe makes about 25 peanut butter cups that will quickly disappear at any gathering! They are also perfect to keep in the freezer and pop out when you need a little after-dinner sweet treat.
- ½ cup HomePlate Honey peanut butter
- 2 crushed graham crackers
- One 12 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp liquid coconut oil
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Flaky sea salt, for topping
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate chips for 30 seconds in the microwave, stir, repeat until chocolate is melted and easily spreadable.
- Place mini cupcake liners on a tray or plate that will fit in your freezer. Add a tsp. of chocolate to the liners (Tip: ensure you spoon the chocolate up a little to cover the sides of the cupcake liner. This helps encase the peanut butter center). Place in the freezer for ~5 minutes to allow the chocolate to set and harden.
- While the chocolate sets in the freezer, make the filling. Using a blender or food processor, crush graham crackers and pumpkin pie spice to a fine powder. In a mixing bowl, add the powder to the HomePlate Honey Peanut Butter and stir will until fully combined.
- Pull the chocolate cups from the freezer and add about a tsp. peanut butter filling to each cup.
- Add the final layer of chocolate on top and freeze again for ~5 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer, sprinkle with sea salt or a dusting of pumpkin spice and store in the freezer or in the fridge for up to a week. Enjoy!!