It's like a falafel, only not at all. This pocket of HomePlate Peanut Butter and fresh strawberries is going to be an instant addition to your after school snacking, weekend picnicking on the sidelines at the soccer field, or breakfast on the go routine. It's so good, so easy, and so portable.
- HomePlate Peanut Butter
- A few ripe strawberries
- A pita
- Cut (or just tear) the pita in half.
- Stuff it full of your favorite variation of HomePlate Peanut Butter
- Slice up a few strawberries.
- Stuff the strawberry slices into the pita.
- Take a photo for the gram and tag @homeplatepb
- Take a bite.
- Realize it's sort of ridiculous that you have never tried this before.
- Take another bite.
Be sure to use HomePlate Peanut Butter for your sandwich as it is gluten free, protein rich, low in sugar (keto friendly!) and contains no hydrogenated oil or high fructose corn syrup! Also it's really, really good.