Well, here we are again with something utterly ridiculous, but somehow incredibly satisfying. It probably isn't the first thing that goes through your brain when you are thinking about a peanut butter sandwich, but there is something about the slightly spicy, salty quality of pepperoni that is complemented ridiculously well by the sweet, peanutty flavor in a jar of HomePlate. Add in a chewy, toasty bagel, and it's a bite that will keep you coming back for more.
- HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- Thinly sliced pepperoni
- Bagel of your choosing (plain works just fine)
- Toast the bagel.
- Once toasted, spread peanut butter on one side of the bagel.
- Layer pepperoni slices liberally on top of the peanut butter.
- Place the other bagel half on top, creating a sandwich.
- Take a photo for the gram and tag @homeplatepb
- Take a bite.
- Call all your friends and let them know what you just discovered.
Be sure to use HomePlate Peanut Butter for your sandwich as it is gluten free, protein rich, low in sugar (keto friendly!) and contains no hydrogenated oil or high fructose corn syrup! Also it's really really good.