Need an extra dose of YES! in your breakfast routine? Check out this killer recipe for Peanut Butter on Waffles. It might be a bit more complex than your usual early morning meal, but we promise it is worth it.
- HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- Frozen waffles of your choice
- Put waffles in toaster for recommended amount of time
- While waffles are toasting, peel and slice your banana
- When waffles are ready, spread peanut butter on them. The more the merrier.
- Throw banana slices onto the waffles at your own discretion