Who doesn't love a warm, toasty, gooey, sticks to the roof of your mouth, powers your day, makes the sleepies go away, a little bit sweet, a little bit savory, a whole lot of delicious, breakfast sandwich to start their day? You can make this sandwich in about 5 minutes and it will give you the energy you need to run a marathon or to fight your email inbox. Oh, and kids love it too :)
- HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- An egg
- Salt and pepper
- Two pieces of bread
- Toast your bread.
- While bread is toasting, crack an egg into a hot, greased pan.
- Once toasted, spread peanut butter on one slice of bread.
- Watch your egg as it cooks. Maybe tap your foot a bit to pass the time.
- When cooked to your satisfaction (we like it just a bit runny), carefully place the egg on top of the peanut buttered piece of toast.
- Crack a bit of pepper and salt on the egg. Use your own discretion.
- Place the other slice of toast on top.
- Give it a bit of a squeeze to get that yolk excited.
- Take photo for instagram. Hashtag #homeplatepb
- Eat while trying to control your smile. Mornings just got powerful.
Be sure to use HomePlate Peanut Butter for your sandwich as it is gluten free, protein rich, low in sugar (keto friendly) and contains no hydrogenated oil or high fructose corn syrup!