So easy and so so so so so so so good. A perfect, chewy, sticks to the roof of your mouth sandwich. Perfect for an after school snack with a glass of milk or a pick-me-up at the top of a hike.
- HomePlate Honey Peanut Butter
- A ripe banana
- A fresh loaf of bread (we used wheat)
- Spread the HomePlate Honey Peanut Butter onto one slice of bread and be sure to spread it thick.
- Slice a banana and place the slices on top of peanut butter.
- Place the other piece of bread on top, making a sandwich.
- Take a photo for the gram and tag @homeplatepb
- Take a bite.
- Smile widely.
- Take a sip of milk.
- Take another bite.
Be sure to use HomePlate Peanut Butter for your sandwich as it is gluten free, protein rich, low in sugar (keto friendly!) and contains no hydrogenated oil or high fructose corn syrup! Also it's really, really good.