We know HomePlate Peanut Butter is a great addition to chocolate brownies, but it's also amazing in blondies! This one-bowl recipe is as simple as it gets and only takes 30 minutes (or less). You can customize the flavors by adding different chocolate candies. Here, we chose pink, red and white for Valentine's day!
We hope you enjoy this treat and don't forget to snap a pic and tag @homeplatepb!
- ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- ½ cup HomePlate Peanut Butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup of your favorite chocolate candy, divided
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8-by-8 inch baking dish with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter (about 1 minute).
- Add the peanut butter, egg, brown sugar, vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined, don’t overmix.
- Add ½ cup chocolate candy and stir gently to combine. Scoop batter out into prepared dish, and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup chocolate candy on top of the batter and press down lightly.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the blondies cool for about an hour, then slice, serve and enjoy!