Chocolate covered strawberries are the classic Valentine's Day treat- but we had to try it with a peanut-buttery twist! A layer of HomePlate Peanut Butter makes this indulgent treat even more decadent. Whether you have Valentine's Day plans or not, we guarantee you'll feel the love when you try this recipe.
- 12 strawberries
- ⅓ cup HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Wash strawberries and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the peanut butter for 30 seconds or until runny. Using a spoon, coat each strawberry in a layer of peanut butter.
- Transfer the peanut butter coated strawberries to a wire cooling rack and set in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate chips for 30 seconds, remove, and stir. Repeat this process until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Remove the strawberries from the freezer and coat each one in the melted chocolate.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.