Shake things up with HomePlate Peanut Butter!
For this recipe, all you need is your favorite vanilla ice cream, a little milk, and of course, HomePlate Peanut Butter. Blend it all together for an indulgent sweet treat. Top with whipped cream and crushed peanuts and add two straws to share (or have it all to yourself- we won't tell)! Added bonus: this recipe can be easily adapted with dairy free ingredients and is just as delicious!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- ¾ cup milk
- Optional: Whipped cream and your choice of topping. Crushed peanuts, chocolate chips, or peanut butter candies are all great options!
- Add ice cream, peanut butter, and half of the milk to a blender. Blend until combined.
- Based on desired thickness, add more milk.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle on topping. Snap a photo, tag @homeplatepb, and enjoy!