This hot cocoa is like drinking a liquid peanut butter cup! Whip this up in less than 10 minutes and you'll enjoy a steaming cup of homemade cocoa. This recipe makes 2 cups of cocoa, so if you're serving a crowd, try double or tripling the recipe.
- 2 cups your choice of milk
- 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips(6 TBS)
- ¼ cup HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 Tbs sugar
- 1 Tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Add the chocolate chips, peanut butter and sugar to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat and whisk constantly.
- Once the chocolate chips are melted, add the cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt. Continue whisking for about 3 minutes or until hot cocoa is steaming.
- Remove from heat, pour into your favorite mug, top with whipped cream and enjoy!