These easy no-bake peanut butter candy bars are so chewy and delicious! Whip them up whenever you're craving a sweet treat!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 6 cups rice cereal
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and corn syrup in a large saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until melted. Do not bring to a boil. Add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Measure cereal into a large mixing bowl. Add peanut butter mixture; stir until thoroughly coated. Press onto the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Microwave butterscotch morsels and semi-sweet chocolate chips in a large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl for one minute; stir. Microwave at additional 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until the mixture is smooth. Spread over cereal mixture.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until the topping is firm. Cut into bars and enjoy!