Looking for a healthy snack that boosts energy, keeps you full, and tastes amazing? Try our these HomePlate Peanut Butter Power Balls! Whip these up in 25 minutes or less for a perfect breakfast on-the-go or afternoon snack.
Added bonus: This super simple recipe is a great way to get the kids in the kitchen, helping prepare a healthy snack they will love!
- ⅔ cup HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup oats, plus ¼ cup for rolling
- 1 ½ Tbs honey
- ¼ cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cups flax seed
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl until combined
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- While the mixture is chilling, place ¼ cup oats on a plate for rolling
- Remove from the refrigerator and lightly cover hands with oil to avoid sticky hands when rolling
- Form 1 inch balls and roll in oats.