These no-bake desserts are ready in a flash and fun to make with the kids! Customize the recipe by adding extra chocolate chips, substituting the nuts or pretzels, and by choosing your favorite festive cereal. Wrap these up individually to gift for the holidays or set out for dessert at your next ugly sweater party
- 3 cups Holiday-themed sugary cereal
- 1 ½ cups crushed pretzels
- ¾ cup chopped peanuts
- 1 11-oz bag caramel candies
- ¼ cup HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbs heavy cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Lightly grease a 9x9" baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Combine the cereal, peanuts, and pretzels in a large mixing bowl. Add the caramels, peanut butter, and cream to a small saucepan and cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes. Stir often and keep an eye on it. Once all the ingredients are melted together and smooth, remove from heat and pour over the dry ingredients. Stir until well combined and press into the prepared baking pan.
- Let sit for one hour until set and completely cooled. Drizzle with melted chocolate and chill for 20 minutes. Cut into 12 bars and enjoy!