These whoopie pies are extremely easy to make, absolutely delicious and not to mention super cute. Bring these to your next get-together, bake sale or say, Thanksgiving dinner! With peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwiched between two rich chocolate cake-cookies, these are an indulgent bite-sized treat!
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 ½ cups HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 Tablespoons milk
- For the cookies: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter until smooth. Add the cake mix, eggs and sour cream and mix until just combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop to create dough balls and place about two inches apart on the baking sheet. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Bake chilled cookie scoops for 10 minutes. After removing from the oven, cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- For the filling: Mix together HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter and marshmallow fluff. Add in powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk. If it's still too thick, add another tablespoon of milk.
- Using the cookie scoop, add a scoop of fluffernutter filling to one cookie, then top with another. Repeat and enjoy!