Pad Thai is one of our favorite dishes, and HomePlate Peanut Butter brings the flavor to this savory dish. Our crunchy peanut butter brings an extra little texture to this delicious sauce. Or if creamy is your thing, that works too!
- ½ cup crunchy or creamy peanut butter - we recommend microwaving for a few seconds to make it easily stir-able
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce (add more if you love the flavor)
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tsp fresh minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Add sriracha or your favorite hot sauce, per your preferred heat level
- Add water as needed (~¼ cup) to make the sauce a perfect texture
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir together until smooth. It should be easily pourable – if not, add more water.
- Add your creamy peanut sauce to your favorite pad thai recipe. Some of our favorite toppings? Fresh cilantro, lime, carrots and crushed peanuts!