HomePlate Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge is an irresistible sweet and salty treat! This recipe is as simple as it gets, perfect for a last minute get together or an impromptu craving.
We know it will be a home run with all who try it!
- ½ cup HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ¾ cup powdered sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Optional - salted crushed peanuts, flaky sea salt, or peanut drizzle for delicious toppings!
For the peanut butter fudge base layer:
- Melt butter and HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter in the microwave for 30 seconds. Add vanilla and stir until combined.
- Add powdered sugar and a pinch of salt. Stir until combined and press into a lightly greased 9x9 square pan. Set aside while you make the chocolate fudge. (Do not put it in the fridge just yet!)
- For the chocolate top layer:
- In a microwave-safe measuring cup, add chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. If needed, continue this process in 30 second intervals until well combined and smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture over the peanut butter layer and smooth with a spatula.
- Before the chocolate sets, add your choice of topping. Roasted crushed peanuts, flaky sea salt, or a HomePlate peanut butter drizzle are all great options!
- Put pan in the refrigerator to chill.
- Slice fudge into bite size servings and enjoy!