These delicious treats are the definition of guilt-free indulgence. With only a few ingredients you probably already have in your pantry, you can whip these up in a flash for a tasty after-dinner sweet or after school snack for the kids.
- 1 12-oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup HomePlate Honey Peanut Butter
- 5 lightly salted rice cakes
- Melt the chocolate chips in 30-second increments in the microwave, stirring vigorously in between. It should only take 2 or 3 turns in the microwave. Once the chocolate is melted, add the coconut oil and mix well.
- Add HomePlate Honey PB and mix until combined.
- Crumble the rice cakes into the chocolate PB mixture. Mix well, making sure to fully coat all the rice cake crumbles.
- Press into a pan, chill, break into pieces and enjoy!