When you cut a bagel in half, it has two sides, which means two options for toppings. So why is it that we tend to just double it up and use the same thing on each half? Come on! Let's get weird and wild and crazy! We promise you, this outlandish bagel is going to change your life (and add a bit more protein and sustainable energy to each bite).
- HomePlate Creamy Peanut Butter
- Fresh Strawberries
- Cream Cheese
- A Sesame Seed Bagel
- Cut your bagel in half.
- Toast each half.
- While bread is toasting, slice strawberries.
- Spread peanut butter on one half of the bagel.
- Spread cream cheese on the other half of the bagel.
- Scatter strawberry slices on top of the cream cheese half.
- Make a decision: to combine the halves or not.
- Realize that the right answer is to combine the halves into a bagel sandwich.
- Take photo for instagram. Hashtag #homeplatepb
- Eat while trying to control your smile. Mornings just got awesome.
Be sure to use HomePlate Peanut Butter for your sandwich as it is gluten free, protein rich, low in sugar (keto friendly) and contains no hydrogenated oil or high fructose corn syrup!