It's time to get crazy. The tang from a crispy apple. The salty goodness from a slice of bacon. The creamy sweetness from HomePlate's honey peanut butter. The chew of a soft piece of potato bread. All of this is yes and all of this is about to be in front of your mouth.
- Applewood smoked bacon (cooked)
- Granny smith apple (or your own favorite)
- HomePlate honey peanut butter
- Fresh, chewy bread (potato, egg, or otherwise)
- Cook your bacon in a pan if you haven't already. Nobody wants raw bacon.
- Cool the bacon to room temperature.
- Thinly slice your apple.
- Spread HomePlate honey peanut butter onto two slices of bread.
- Lay the apple slices on top of the peanut butter.
- Lay as much bacon as you'd like on top of that (but don't get too crazy).
- Stack one bread/peanutbutter/apple/bacon pile on top of the other.
- Top with another slice of bread.
- Eat carefully.